Driftworks r32 GTR Suspension Arms...Anyone got em?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
omgshawn
Car: S13, EG hatch

They seem pretty good, wondering if anyone who has them can shed some light on the quality of them.

frankiman
Car: 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR

i bought the Total Hicas Eliminator kit,
and quality sucked

you can read all about it in my build thread

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-projec ... post405785

omgshawn
Car: S13, EG hatch

I remember reading your build awhile ago, I see it has a few more pages haha. Sucks to hear about the quality though

I'm looking for quality like SPL not some eBay/megan stuff.

Here's a quick list I put together of swapable suspension parts between the z32, r32 gtr and s13(I say s13 because all this stuff is going on my s13 lol)

Front
FUCA's - I'm almost positive z32 and r32 can be swapped
Tension rods - No idea, I'm pretty sure the r32 ones have a slight bend in them(?) so I'm not sure
Tie rods - I'm going to be using my s13 rack so s14 inners/SPL outers, does anyone know if the taper is the same for s13/s14 tie rod ends and the gtr?

Rear
Subframe - s13 and r32 gtr are direct swaps, I'm pretty sure z32 needs a decent amount of mods to bolt up
Hicas - Does anyone know if r32 gtr and z32 hicas system are the same? IE. same delete kits can be used
RUCA - s13 and gtr might be the same, not sure
Traction/toe rods - Are any swappable between the z, gtr and s13?
Uprights/knuckles - I have a feeling z32 and r32 use the same rear uprights, can anyone confirm?

Other
Coilovers - I'm about positive z32 and r32 gtr coilovers can be swapped
Brakes - r32 GTS and z32(30mm) are the same all around, r32 GTR uses bigger rotors/calipers(2mm) but the same rear calipers

The main reason for this is the availability of r32 gtr suspension parts that are quality here in the US. Since we know a decent amount of parts can be swapped for USDM parts this should help a lot. If anyone has anything to add or correct please let me know and I'll change it

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”