Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services and more!**

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Don Nguyen

I am a new vendor (I do vinyl installations/sell materials/etc) on the forum and I just wanted to share the pictures of this GTR that I vinyl wrapped the roof and top of the spoiler with the 3M Di-noc carbon fiber material.

Let me know what you guys think.

-Don

[email protected]

S15fan2565
Car: 96 Nissan 240sx

Looks good, :dblthumb: will keep you in mind as soon as I'm ready.

Don Nguyen

Thanks. Let me know when you are :)

-Don

Don Nguyen

I know some of you are more of the visual type, so in addition to black roofs, I also black out chrome pieces such as chrome window trims, like on this car.

I had this new white Mercedes Benz C class coupe come by to have me wrap his chrome/brushed aluminum window trim in my gloss black vinyl material. He wanted to go with the gloss black to match the glass panoramic roof and to also match the B pillars on the door, which were also gloss black already from the factory. I should have taken the after pictures of it outside so you guys can get a better view/look, but for some reason this time I took the pictures of the car inside. The owner of this car was from around Buena Park and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to get the work done. I have a lot of guys ask me if they should go with matte or gloss black on their window trims, so hopefully this will help those of you out trying to figure what to go with.

Before

After

-Don

[email protected]

Don Nguyen

This time around, I went with a lighter shade than the usual shade that I have used in the past for when I tinted/smoked head lights/tail lights. I chose this shade to closer match a tint/shade that you would expect to see as a dealer or factory option. I basically would describe this as an OEM+ look. For those who are familiar, it's similar to the blackline tail lights that BMW offers or the Porsche tail lights that come from the factory with the clear portion tinted/smoked already. Hopefully you guys will be able to get a good idea of how this shade looks like on these tail lights from the pictures that I took. Let me know if you guys want any specific angles or more pictures and I'll see what I can do.

Left factory - Right tinted

Both tinted/smoked

Tinted/smoked - after

Tinted/smoked - before

-Don

[email protected]

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”