Full Wrap - Color changing Vinyl - Video Coming Soon - Build

All things Altima Coupe.
PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

Matt at Carlisle

Brett at Carlisle

So to start....

I have a TON of pictures from start to finish.....every show.....every fun thing....every bad thing....Here goes...

Within the next 2 weeks-1month things being done to the car

- Full Body Wrap "Color is a surprise"
- Powder Coating Wheels / New Tires
- New Interior Speakers "I blew them"
- System being wired and installed "too much to list"
- Nismo Racing Seats
- Full Interior being redone - Vinyl Galore and Suede doors etc
- Full Bolt On's and Tune once I get a new tranny under warranty....

First picture sent to me while I was at school. I ordered her and put 7k down....4 cyl Stick with Kickplates and Floor Mats

And then the Mod bug hit and I bought 18in G35 sport rims

My first so called Photoshoot once I had a few mods

Another shot...

My First Show EVER with Dangeris, Surman, LBC, and a few others came as well but didn't have there cars.

HIN/NOPI where I won my first Trophy

Yeahhhh.....look at it closely..

Worst show ever yet awesome coupe turnout regardless so it made it Awesome in the end!!!

First Matte Black Altima Coupe

Best Show EVER...

My build

Before I pulled off the Vinyl

Carlisle

Me and Courtney :)

Me and Brett :)

Matt got a flat on our way home from Carlisle one year

Andy being himself....pregaming...

Changing my tires "in front of he hotel" so I can Drive home because I was rubbing to bad with the 20's....

Epic picture at my 2nd Carlisle visit

BEST EPIC VIDEO OF CARLISLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YuP42SrLO4

Looks like I'm hitting on Dreed's wifey but I'm actually hitting on her friend hahahaa

At Friday's at Carlisle

Yeahhh.........I'm sorry car... "Andy and Danny :poke: my car"

Darryl posing for my car .....aka Dangeris "Red Coupe"

AHHHHHH THE WORST TIMES!!!!!

Bye bye Stickerbomb....

I hate Raccoons.....Broke the Bumper, Grill, Foglight, Winshield Washer Tank, Windshield Washer Sensor, and my hope to salvage the bumper :wtf2:

Black Ice sucks....

NY Potholes Sucks when your slammed......so low that you have to take off your bumper to get on the flatbed :bowrofl:

More to come.......this one will be one for the books so I thought I would start writing it all now :mike

Oh and here's some videos of the work I have been doing...

http://youtu.be/8aR6-bH1W_0

http://youtu.be/7h2RqD3_qvE

CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!! :mike :mike
Last edited by PHENOMenalVinyl on Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 am, edited 9 times in total.

DAAN.

beautiful car
loving this trip down memory lane

PHENOMenalVinyl

DAAN. wrote:beautiful car
loving this trip down memory lane
tHANKS dAAN!!!! There's so much I have that I didn't post I tried to show the Best moments overall. Very hard to upload this. I'm not sure what gave me the motivation to do this but it's been a while and I thought I'de pop up and say hi right before I changed her all again :)

DAAN.

Looking forward to seeing updates when you have time to upload more pics

PHENOMenalVinyl

DAAN. wrote:Looking forward to seeing updates when you have time to upload more pics

I'll be updating it every week or so...It's so busy at the shop right now so it's tough. Doing a full wrap on a Genesis Coupe in orange right now :)

DJ_B_Easy
Car: 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X

Worst show ever above was my first show ever! Finally got to meet all you goons! Granted it was pouring rain ALL day but worth it!

Looking forward to seeing the new set-up.

Oh and LOL at Darryl, WTF?

wade001
Car: 2009 Altima coupe 2.5s mt

Looking forward to reading you updates! Glad to hear you are doing well with the business! I remember all these things as they came along lol. So your going to branch into different cosmetic mods for the business or just keep it with wrapping??

SHIFT_COUPE
Car: 2014 Infiniti Q50 AWD

This thread is awesome! :mike

coupecrazy1232
Car: 2008 Nissan 350Z Nismo 1430

ahh our cars are sexy :) crazy how far they have both come even since Carlisle last year!! love this thread!! :)

PHENOMenalVinyl

wade001 wrote:Looking forward to reading you updates! Glad to hear you are doing well with the business! I remember all these things as they came along lol. So your going to branch into different cosmetic mods for the business or just keep it with wrapping??
Just Ordered my NEW COLOR!!!! So excited it's never been done in the states before or our good old Internet didn't find it hahaaa.

I'm actually based out of a performance shop so we can literally get anything done. I want to have "connections and just do builds for people overall.
SHIFT_COUPE wrote:This thread is awesome! :mike
Thanks It will only get better ;)
coupecrazy1232 wrote:ahh our cars are sexy :) crazy how far they have both come even since Carlisle last year!! love this thread!! :)
Agreed I plan on blowing minds hahahaa we both do :)

So overall I just ordered my NEW COLOR.....can't say but I can say that it will be a pearl effect. Yes....with vinyl. I'm ordering eat brackets once I figure out which ones to get if anyone knows please let me know!!!! [email protected] Label it URGENT lol

Next week I'm re-wrapping it and doing the seats. Ordering the stereo stuff now to finish and fix it all as well.....Off to work now I'll check back soon!!!

wade001
Car: 2009 Altima coupe 2.5s mt

Sounds interesting, so your no longer going to rockin the bugatti theme huh lol. I'f I was to wrap something i would be giving yah a call.so what shops u working with? I look forward to seeing your new look!

SanoSuKe

wade001 wrote:Sounds interesting, so your no longer going to rockin the bugatti theme huh lol. I'f I was to wrap something i would be giving yah a call.so what shops u working with? I look forward to seeing your new look!
Petrol Werks Performance :mike

PHENOMenalVinyl

SanoSuKe wrote:
wade001 wrote:Sounds interesting, so your no longer going to rockin the bugatti theme huh lol. I'f I was to wrap something i would be giving yah a call.so what shops u working with? I look forward to seeing your new look!
Petrol Werks Performance :mike
Yup that's the shop I work at I'm also doing my interior with High End Performance as well. Then we have the BC racing sponsorship and obviously PHENOMenal Vinyl.

UPDATE!!!

Starting my new color tonight. I cannot disclose any pictures since it's never been done in the US. Soon enough though. I'll update teasers though :). Getting rims and tires done this week and wrapping :)

PHENOMenalVinyl

Update Started the color and painted the tails. Ordered the stereo parts and still trying to figure out the seats.

PHENOMenalVinyl

Wooooo!!! I found the lowest part of my car today!!! We dumped this thing but to be honest it's still missing seats among other things so it might be a tad lower with the added weight.

So we got my system running and all I can say is WOW!! it's so loud I'm very satisfied with the purchase once hearing it. It's not even at full power and I can see the trunk flexing like crazy. I need to dynamat the hell out of her then put more stuff in it including the seats and some others. We ran into some bodyshop issues and had to go back for more work on the door and on the sideskirts. We're only doing it the right way plus I have a ton of customers coming in and out so the car isn't my first priority. Once I have more pictures you will see but the color is still undisclosed :)

Rims are Rota grids just like the last photo but I got them powdercoated. I'm waiting on a sponsorship and then we'll get something with some status like volks etc

DJ_B_Easy

What happened to the fiberglass sub box you built? Or were you just using the wooden box in the pic above to get everything installed and tested?

dangeris
Car: 08 Code Red 3.5
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Subscribed! Can't wait for this year's Carlisle to see and party with everyone again!

Mattv609
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE V6 Azure Blue

hahahaha love this thread..... love how i get the flat tire... lmao not this year!!

AlexM.
Car: 2010 2.5 Altima Coupe Super Black

You happen to have taken the picture in the right lighting, at the right angle, with the right stuff in the background so that EVERY time I glance at this thread and see this

I think I'm actually seeing this lol

YoungCoupe
Car: 2011 Altima Coupe 2.5s Metallic slate

Are you sure those are Rota Grids? I think Grids are 6 spoke. Those look like P45R's

SanoSuKe

I like these kinds of wheels. Simple and clean.

PHENOMenalVinyl

Bumped...

DJ_B_Easy

Yo where is the video of Brett's wrap? You need to post that up in here for sure. Are they doing yours the same way? Such a sick video...

AlexN09
Car: 2011 Altima Coupe 2.5S

Holy crap that looks crazy!!!!!! I like that color man, very cool!

What are those front fenders on your coupe? They're cool!

aphu
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe

Damn that color is sick! Looks good bro

DJ_B_Easy

DJBeasy wrote:Yo where is the video of Brett's wrap? You need to post that up in here for sure. Are they doing yours the same way? Such a sick video...
Ah he put it in gen chat. Everyone MUST watch this video!!!

fully-vinyl-wrapped-nismo-z-video-wrapp ... 57875.html

PHENOMenalVinyl

AlexN09 wrote:Holy crap that looks crazy!!!!!! I like that color man, very cool!

What are those front fenders on your coupe? They're cool!

Extreme dimensions and I hate them... But that's because the ammount of bodywork you need on them is just stupid.

aphu
Car: 2010 Altima Coupe

yeah a buddy of mine has the ED fenders also and he had alot of problems with them. they didnt fit correctly and the first time he opened his door with them on, a piece of the fender chipped cause it didnt line up correctly.

ShadowAC
Car: Black 2008 Nissan Altima coupe 2.5

So I know you've done countless wraps and I was wondering if you take your door handles off to get underneath or do you just cut and tuck it under

I'm asking because I'm hoping to do a wrap soon and I'd like to take the handles off and am wondering if you know an easy way around it??

Mattv609
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE V6 Azure Blue

ShadowAC wrote:So I know you've done countless wraps and I was wondering if you take your door handles off to get underneath or do you just cut and tuck it under

I'm asking because I'm hoping to do a wrap soon and I'd like to take the handles off and am wondering if you know an easy way around it??

yea door handles come off suh a cleaner look.... wrapping mt car fully tomorrow and we just took door hanleds off and matt and i have done them twice n everytime they are the biggest b****.... theres no easy way around them... the windows have to be up.. the whole inside door pannel has to come off theres baout 12 bolts that come off and then need some to hold the windo just incase and inside theres the side screw and screw from the inside pannel and key whole peiece has to come out first and on the driver side the mechanism has to be disconnected n then twisted out a certian way n.. n then the passanger side no mechanism but have to push from the side of the door were u unscrew the side screw n twist out the small square n once you do that the door handle get pushed towards back of the car and then comes out... theres a write up somewhere on it my explanation is jsut top of my head n not detailed... but if you have trouble bring to a boddy shop or a mechanic... its realllllyyyyy annoying

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”