Custom Intake/Exhaust manifold/Fabrication

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
SENZA PARI
Car: '09 Subaru Forester / Datsun 280Z

Hey everyone! We've been designing and building custom intake and exhaust manifolds for quite some time now and decided it was time to go full scale. We started out way back when with Toyota's, and over time worked to Nissan's, and most recently, rotaries. Below are a few of the more recent intake manifolds we've done for the RB25, and SR20.
Every piece is laser cut, welded, and sanded smooth for a seamless tranisition and apearance, both inside and out.There are no castings or thin walled material used. They can be done in any shape or size, with any number of throttle body flanges (stock, Q45)... even two if you want.

IMAG0546 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMGP2407 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMGP2406 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMG_0633 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMG_0639 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

18778_601430825979_33803497_34764165_3980481_n by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMG_0637 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

A few examples of our other work... Toyota, Mazda, etc.

n33803497_30331237_9648 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

DSC02702 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

Picture006-5 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG0305 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG0434 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG0353 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG0182 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG0799 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

Would there be interest in a groub buy on intake manifolds for the RB or SR series?? Or any other product fo that matter?

Check out our new site @ senza-pari.com, and while its being updated you can check out all of our pics on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/20669521@N08/!

Thanks Everyone!

Morph
Car: 91 Sr Powered Coupe

Just curious whats the pricing for an Sr intake? Checked out the site and didnt see any numbers figured other people were wondering too. Very, very nice work man, also do you need the stock intake sent in for the runners or do you guys source that?

Looks amazing keep it up.

SENZA PARI

Thanks Morph! For an intake like this the stock lower core is needed. If you would like something completely custom ( new flange, runners, additional injectors bosses...) then itbis not needed, however that's a bit more pricewise. The manifold pictured is $750, and would accommodate a TB of your choosing, and and npt fittings or hose barbs. There are several styles so pricing does vary...

SENZA PARI

I don't have any completed manifold pics to post just yet (RB26 of L28), however I wanted to share a few pics of a direction we may be taking with our manifolds, or at least an option one has if they so choose.Personally I have always loved pie-cut exhaust systems, so I figured we'd better give it a try. We have a Mazak rotary laser which allows us to accurately cut any geometry into a pipe or tube to within .004", so we can use this to our benefit. No longer are we confined to the 45's or 90's degree offering of a standard elbow, nor the long or short radiuses. So, we had a go to see if it would turn out like I had planned it would. It did... and I'm hooked.

The runner pictured below is done using 1.5" sch5 pipe (1.90" OD, .065" wall). Each section has a 5 degree taper to it, for a total bend of 25 degrees. The weld seams are argon purged, and 100% fusion welded using NO filler rod. If you were blind-folded and ran your hand over the pipe you wouldn't know it was welded. The cast fitting on the end is simply a threaded fitting in which to supply argon. This is what the exhaust manifold and exhaust system on my own Z will use.

IMAG1017 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1018 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1011 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1010 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1022 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1026 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1027 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1031 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1032 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

IMAG1033 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

Again... I know there have been countless exhaust manifold or group buy threads, however this is the real deal. This is what I do for a living, as this is what I love. I do not rely on anyone else, everything is done by myself and a very close welder who shares the same passion I do. If you need something, let me know. If you can dream it, we can create it. And thats all there is to it.

More pics to come!

LEMHEAD16
Car: '12 Genesis Coupe
'95 QofDOOM
'56 Chevy pick up

Dear god that is a badass supra.

DLeeTT

Nice work! How about a turbo manifold for precision gt3582rle on a rb25 swapped s14?

Return to “Fabricators' Market”