Custom English M35/45/Fuga Radio Button Decals?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
MethoKi
Car: 2007 Nissan Fuga
1999 Mitsubishi Galant

Originally I wanted to ask where I could find M35/45 radio button decals to put on a 2007 Fuga I'm interested in buying, but now that I see that the button assignments are almost completely different, that is now moot.

I now would like to know if I could find anyone that could probably make custom English button decals for the '07 Fuga. Any idea guys?
Last edited by Rogue One on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revised title

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Welcome to the forum.

That is a tough one...I don't recall any of our members being designers of that kind, etc.

EdBwoy

Where are you located MethoKi?

I googled comparison pictures because I thought some of these buttons were symmetric and wouldn't be a hassle to switch around
1. Fuga : Image
2. US spec M:Image
Like you, I was thinking you could just buy a US spec radio and replace it and just have all your features reversed left-right. However, depending on what features the Fuga you're looking at has, then the things like Carwings, TV/AUX, [Japanese writing] etc...might or might not cause issues

On to your question though, I recall seeing this thread: navigation-system-buttons-falling-off-o ... 86699.html. Although it was for other models, perhaps the poster can make something for you?

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

You have a good memory Ed. I did not remember that thread.

MethoKi
1999 Mitsubishi Galant

EdBwoy wrote:Where are you located MethoKi?

I googled comparison pictures because I thought some of these buttons were symmetric and wouldn't be a hassle to switch around
1. Fuga : Image
2. US spec M:Image
Like you, I was thinking you could just buy a US spec radio and replace it and just have all your features reversed left-right. However, depending on what features the Fuga you're looking at has, then the things like Carwings, TV/AUX, [Japanese writing] etc...might or might not cause issues

On to your question though, I recall seeing this thread: navigation-system-buttons-falling-off-o ... 86699.html. Although it was for other models, perhaps the poster can make something for you?
Thank you for the response. I'm in Nassau, Bahamas.

Yea, I did a comparison of my own and it's close, but not good enough. I actually looked on ebay a few weeks ago and there was someone selling a radio panel for a M35/M45 and he said that he highly doubts that it would work in a Fuga based on configuration.

I looked into the link, and I'll email him. Thanks.

EdBwoy

You bet Metho! Hope that works out for you. Post pictures of this car you're looking at if you get a chance. We might be able to offer more help that way.

Ilya, it was happenstance that I even remembered that. Can't recall what I was searching for in that part of Nico.

MethoKi
1999 Mitsubishi Galant

Here is the panel for the car I just bought about an hour ago.

And now I patiently await his reply...

MethoKi
1999 Mitsubishi Galant

EdBwoy wrote:You bet Metho! Hope that works out for you. Post pictures of this car you're looking at if you get a chance. We might be able to offer more help that way.

Ilya, it was happenstance that I even remembered that. Can't recall what I was searching for in that part of Nico.

So I spoke with the guy about the buttons, and it was little to no help. Almost as though he didn't quite understand what I was getting at.

I continue my hunt...

Ilya

You could always just use a label maker :P

MethoKi
1999 Mitsubishi Galant

Ilya wrote:You could always just use a label maker :P
Hahahaha, right

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”