Converting Fahrenheit to Celcius on Q45 FY33 USA

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
CJey
Car: Infiniti Q45t 1999

At once I will tell - English at me not really good, but I will try to explain as to convert on the climate control display Celsius to Fahrenheits on own experience, on Infiniti Q45 (in my case it is 1999, touring) :)

Having studied the scheme I saw contact piece No. 12. On it at the version of Canada there has to be an earth, it and is an important point for switching between F/C

Remove the plastic panel under the steering column , unscrew the steel arch (on a photo I removed a carpet because I am prepared for full painting ;) )

Further roughly speaking over a throttle pedal slightly more to the right you will see A/C Amplifier, it black color. Disconnect from it two plugs
ImageImage

It is also plug M44 and M45

You need to connect contact piece No. 12 of the plug M44 to contact piece No. 32 in the plug M45 (both wires black) because in a wire of contact piece No. 12 of the earth isn't present. Then at you will be displayed Celsius :woot:

I hope to somebody this information is useful :)

Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

That is excellent information - thank you for posting it! I've spent some time trying to figure it out on the 90-93 controllers, but I don't have access to the Canada Factory Service Manuals (if it's different than the US version). Do you have access to the Canada service manuals? If so, could you link to it or let me know where to find it?

Thanks!

Heath

CJey

Unfortunately except this manual of others I don't know on G50 :gotme

CJey

As there are a lot of owners of Q45 FY33 of release till 98th year, with the separate control unit of climate, I decided to add the scheme of switching of indication and for them. It differs from restyling a little, but the same sense — to reach A/C amplifier and to connect the earth on the contact which is responsible for display in Celsius at the version for Canada. On FY33 till 98th year there three plugs. It is necessary to connect contact 44 in the plug M46 to a wire of contact 32 in the plug M45.
ImageImage

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”