Considering 2011 G37x How Much Does Sport Package Bring

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Slapshot1

As the topic says, I'm looking into potentially purchasing a low mileage 2011 G37x coupe. I am in need of a vehicle that's well built, reliable, offers good performance and handling, and all wheel drive. This car is on a very short, preferred list of affordable vehicles that meet those criteria. Everything I have read or heard tells me the G37's are pretty bullet proof. The acceleration and handling certainly also qualify, at least based on my test drive of a standard (non x model). All of this is important, since I intend to keep the vehicle I purchase for at least 5-8 years.

It is somewhat difficult to find a car that has the sports package among those that are available. I would always lean heavily towards getting any sports options, but I was hoping for some input about what that package really offers. Is it significant, overall? Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.

JC

rocketismail
Car: 2013 Infiniti G37x Sport

I just bought a 2013 G37x Sport on Saturday. The sport package brings different seats, a slightly different body look, particularly on the front, a lip spoiler, and on my year adaptive cruise control - though i'm not sure if this would be available in 2011 models. All in all, it isn't all that different, but I really like the seats, so for me it was worth it.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Output, performance wise, is the same from a base to a sport. Sport adds better seats, paddle shifters for automagics, stiffer suspension components, better brakes for the non-AWD.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”