Cigarette lighter fuse?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
AG-M35
Car: 2006 M35

Anyone know where the fuse resides, for the front console cigarette lighter (06' M35). The 12V outlet in the storage box still functions, however. thx

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

I'd check the Service Manual ... link is in my sig.

Z

AG-M35
Car: 2006 M35

Link in your sig? I didn't find it, but I do have the manuals (Pages) from this site and looked thru them. I'll give it another go...thanks

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

AG-M35 wrote:Link in your sig? I didn't find it, but I do have the manuals (Pages) from this sight and looked thru them. I'll give it another go...thanks
Umm ... Sorry to be unclear. I meant the clickable link to the Service Manuals at NICO are in my sig as shown above ...

Z

blazin_lo
Car: infiniti m35x vip

same thing happened to my m there is a fuse box that infiniti doesnt tell u about located right under where the front wiper motor is you have to take out the panel where the firewall is to get to the fuse box where the fuse is for your cigarette lighter

debiniarthug
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 - Luxury Tech Package
2004 Maxima-Driver Package
2000 Maxima

My Cigarette lighter stopped working in the rear console. I checked the engine bay near the wipers motor and didn't see any fuse box. Where is this elusive fuse box and how to get to it?

I checked Z's manuals but nothing is labeled and there are fifty manauals.

SunLitSandMax00SE
Car: Silver 2006 Infiniti M35

debiniarthug wrote:My Cigarette lighter stopped working in the rear console. I checked the engine bay near the wipers motor and didn't see any fuse box. Where is this elusive fuse box and how to get to it?

I checked Z's manuals but nothing is labeled and there are fifty manauals.
Yeah mine went out in the back too. I haven't gotten around to looking for the fuse box, but I am hoping it's somewhere under the steering column or by the firewall.

The00Dustin
Car: 2006 M45

debiniarthug wrote:I checked Z's manuals but nothing is labeled and there are fifty manauals.
I think it's one manual once you get to the appropriate subfolder. Each file is a separate section. If I remember correctly, one of the files is called index, so start there. That said, I dunno what to tell you to look for in said index, so hopefully someone can chime in and tell you were the fuse is, b/c that would be so much easier.

MrInfinit_E
Car: Infiniti m35x

Let me put my 2 cents in and see if it helps. This happened to me like 1 month ago. The fuses to all the electrical work inside the car is located on the driverside right next to to e-brake you can say right next to where you rest your left foot. Their is a lid that opens sideways and on the lid it shows you a diagram and tells you what every fuse is for. Just swap out the burnt one and youshould be good to go. Hope this helps.

ArbitrageMan
Car: 2006 M45 Sport

I'll do you one better, here's a thread where I posted a picture of the fuse box, and the little map on the inside of the cover.

MrInfiniti_E is correct, the box is located on the outside wall on the drivers side, by the parking brake.

You can get a replacement fuse at the dealer for a couple of bucks. Buy two, this fuse goes frequently.

zer...where

EDIT: Forgot the link
Modified by ArbitrageMan at 11:14 AM 2/10/2010

debiniarthug
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 - Luxury Tech Package
2004 Maxima-Driver Package
2000 Maxima

Now that I've found NICO I don't think I'll ever consider buying a diff make. You guys are very helpful. I found the fuse box and replaced the blown fuse. I bought a pack from autozone. I've never seen fuse's so small. Thanks again.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”