Camo paint job on S14

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
s13swaaangin
Car: 93 240sx hatch

paintballpro69 wrote:youve seen teh camo fd right? sick..

Im feelin ya dont worry. we're surrounded by people who mold 17" monitors in their dash incase you forgot.

Anyway do it!
Don't forget the people who try to flame you for being original and promoting your shop, then getting the whole forum to call them gay and to shut the *#$@ up. They're on here too...

paintballpro69
Car: 95 240sx

theres nothing original about thowing oversize tv's into cars.. get a issue of max power.. your style might fit in that magazine thanks.. dont defend yourself.. you dont throw ****in 17" tv in the dash of a performance vehicle end of story.. buy a h2 or escalade...

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

paintballpro69 wrote:theres nothing original about thowing oversize tv's into cars.. get a issue of max power.. your style might fit in that magazine thanks.. dont defend yourself.. you dont throw ****in 17" tv in the dash of a performance vehicle end of story.. buy a h2 or escalade...
Quit EFFING trolling, it's his EFFING car and he can do whatever the EFF he wants, you're not his mom, dad, girlfriend, or the LAW so you have no right.Show some respect ya little snot nosed punk.

:

Kittychubbs
Car: 180sx Ae86 Aw11 and a VIP ^o^

guys lets not fight but u know lets just accept our friends they way they are, if they want camo okay thats cool/better, I rather see that, then see a lime green car that resambles sum car that was on the movies sum years ago. but yes that RX7 (onthelink)looks really cool gather sum ideas for ur final product. if u still wunna do camo. just keep it clean, not too much. peace

s13swaaangin

I'm not going to argue with you in this thread. I think you can build a performance car with an audio'video system too. Especially in one you drive every day and not a track car.
paintballpro69 wrote:theres nothing original about thowing oversize tv's into cars.. get a issue of max power.. your style might fit in that magazine thanks.. dont defend yourself.. you dont throw ****in 17" tv in the dash of a performance vehicle end of story..
You're tellin me putting large tvs in cars insnt original? Show me a 240 with a screen that big in the dash and I'll shut up. Putting rims on cars isnt original either. Everyone does it. what's your point?What wouldnt be original is doing what I'm doing in an Escalade or an H2. That has been done before a million times. so *@#$ off and have a nice day.

P.S. Camo Your car, Flat black it, Two-tone,whatever. Just get it done professionally

paintballpro69

change your tampon bro..

I dont see Keiichi Tsuchiya drifting while watchign drift bible on his 17" screen do you? or any race driver in a performance car watching f&f while goign around a track?...

back on topic since thsi kid had to stock my post and find my hidden insult...

rock the camo! or do army green with black top!

yessir240
Car: s14 zenki

i made the exact same post like a year ago... its so old it got deleted already lol... but im not really feeling camo on an s14, unless it was professionally done... a few guys locally have camo s13s which are fine they are all rattlecan jobs and are drift slut cars so i mean who cares about the paint..............damn i havnt been around here in a while but im not dead

s13swaaangin

paintballpro69 wrote:I dont see Keiichi Tsuchiya drifting while watchign drift bible on his 17" screen do you? or any race driver in a performance car watching f&f while goign around a track?...
Cuz he's at the track driving the Kei office track cars BRO... And why do you think in the touge runs in best motoring, the stipulations are full interior and audio system?And noone's watching you post either *** I read this forum every day.

Nick240sx
Car: 2009 Ford Fusion SE Sport

well way to go about a miniscule mind track. if you did put a monitor in your 240 it would have to be for watching fnf fag. or "drift bible". it could be used to show your car systems and status of everything, your engines temps, oil temps. boost. fuel management. and not to mention NAVIGATION. i have an 8 inch screen in my explorer that i take on road trips, it has navigation in it and i also have a ps2 hooked up to it so that anyone else in the car can entertain themselves, but it also shows the entire vehicle layout as said above. open your mind a little and stop reading damn drifting magazines your an idiot.

PantherRacer

paintballpro69 wrote:change your tampon bro..

I dont see Keiichi Tsuchiya drifting while watchign drift bible on his 17" screen do you? or any race driver in a performance car watching f&f while goign around a track?...

back on topic since thsi kid had to stock my post and find my hidden insult...

rock the camo! or do army green with black top!
you moronic ***hole. They are on the track...the race cars are stripped to the bare necessities. your heads not even up your ***.

YOU ARE TEN MILLION TIMES WORSE THAN PMQ. He HAS sense. and quite a bit of it. you?...

his car is going to be driven on the street and it will have PASSENGERS.

The monitor can, like nick said, can show the condition of the cars systems, it can also be turned OFF.

I'm sure tsuchiya has a screen in one of his daily drivers. WHY? because most cars in japan come with them. you know, something called gps?

paintballpro69

you people absolutely blow me away..

navigation is cool. 17" navigation is rediculous.. get a pop out deck nav and thats fine for a performance car.. get a power fc or some kind of standalone or datalogger to monitor systems..

you guys make me speachless.. they should make 3 different setions to the 240sx and silvia thread...

1.people who drift and drive2.people who dont know **** and bought this car to fit in and watch f&f3.show cars/audio visual

that way *** clowns like you dont hear **** from me. you don have to deal with my ****.. and I can talk to people who actually care abotu a performance driving machine. **** you

nvrplzd240
Car: 04 G35, 02 CBR600 f4i, 90 Sentra

you guys... seriously.. cant you just accept the fact that your building two WAY different cars for two DIFFERENT reasons? Everyone has their own tastes, but we dont have to go around criticizing others tastes jus because we dont agree with them.

Now guys... seriously drop it! Cause it really doesnt matter

Sil40_Mayhem
Car: 1995 240SX 5spd/1992 Integra LS

kirk
Car: 1993 240sx

I didn't even bother reading much of the posts, but I remember seeing a few pictures of a camo S15 on Fullboost.com.au and thought I would post them...

The guy driving the car thinks it ROCKS!!!!

kirk
Car: 1993 240sx

Sorry,Didn't realize Fullboost had the lock down on pictures....

If you wanna see them just register on there, the website rules.....

Sorry to jerk your chain......

EDIT: I was bored at work so I'll upload these teasers:

Modified by kirk at 3:32 PM 6/9/2006

swdrifter
Car: '89 coupe

definently think you should go camo! it would only work if your car is rowdy enough to back it up. if you paint is already effed up dont follow the crowd and flat black it. my car is shinny i hate it cause i am always worried that someone will run into it, as soon as someone dents my car i will put some business issue paint job on it only cause my driving can back it up though.

PantherRacer

That S15 is nice. I think camo in other colors than green,tan, is better on cars

like red, baby blue, etc. The camo that actually has purpose in hiding stuff is just a bit off to my eyes.

The red fd thumbs up. snow/white camo is cool too.

Nick240sx
Car: 2009 Ford Fusion SE Sport

black white and grey would look hella nice and smooth

s13swaaangin

Yea the snow camo would be an awesome way to go( the blue, white, and gray..) That second s15 is amaizing......

eds13
Car: 89 240sx Hatch, 07 Armada LE, 06 M35x, 97 C35 Laurel, 94 JDM Q45

black and white camo FTW!!!!

DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

I'm still sayin nix on the camo, and is up with that series of gay and irrational angry sounding posts up there. FYI, we usually type in ENGLISH on this nico forum. zeroforum/183 for those of you who can't speak it or type english, here's another language. peace out

driftfx1
Car: nissan s13, siltruck

here is a pic of my bros camo paint job awhile back

redears240
Car: 1995 240sx

driftfx1 wrote:here is a pic of my bros camo paint job awhile back
srry to say it looks like a cow job! lol

93coupe
Car: crap

im definately liking that camo lambo . . .. haha kinda rhymes

redears240
Car: 1995 240sx

93coupe wrote:im definately liking that camo lambo . . .. haha kinda rhymes
hilarious!

babowc
Car: 240sx

paintballpro69 wrote:you people absolutely blow me away..

navigation is cool. 17" navigation is rediculous.. get a pop out deck nav and thats fine for a performance car.. get a power fc or some kind of standalone or datalogger to monitor systems..

you guys make me speachless.. they should make 3 different setions to the 240sx and silvia thread...

1.people who drift and drive2.people who dont know **** and bought this car to fit in and watch f&f3.show cars/audio visual

that way *** clowns like you dont hear **** from me. you don have to deal with my ****.. and I can talk to people who actually care abotu a performance driving machine. **** you
always has to start something..

anyways,that red camo FD looks SICK!!!!!i'd rock it ANYDAY. ANYWHERE!

i2ice4m3
Car: COUNTERSTRIKE!

paintballpro69 wrote:you people absolutely blow me away..

If you read the thread carefully, the guy explains that the whole reason for that project was to promote the fabrication quality of his shop. I'm sure if he wanted to build a real "performance driving machine" he would have done it, and I bet it wouldn't have a 17" monitor inside.

LiteraryCannon

Camo paint does not belong on s14's, but if ur feeling it try some on da scrotums, haha

Nah seriously, just stay away from it, it looks like Dr.Phils ass0crack sideways

TheLocust

I dont know if this user still post or not. but anyone remember user name "Midnightslider"s car? (I think that was his name) he had a camo'd chuki S13. CDM DTR lights. gloss black zenki lip. sleepy eyes. Red 80-81 280ZX turbo "Swastika" wheels on it? Pretty sick *** car. but this was a couple years ago if I remember right.

donmeca2020
Car: 2005 lancer evolution and 1993 240sx convertible

i believe someone brought of the gumball 500 stis they all had a camo job done to it. and they looked awsome. do something like that and get it done professionally dont be a cheap **** like some of the pics we seen and do it yourself. as for buddy with the 17 monitor if you like it more power to you. its your car and you do as you please. the other guy running his trap stop talking **** this is how a flame war starts and you better have your suit on.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”