C10 Nissan Skyline "Hakosuka" All Factory Service Manuals

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
SienSil80
Car: 88' R31 Skyline
85' DR30 Skyline
85' AE86 Trueno
65' RT40 Corona

I posted originally on JNC but it occurred to me that some Skyline guys here as well may find some use from these resources so I wanted to repost on here as well.

Ever since working on my first Skyline some 12 years ago, I noticed the frustration involved with finding the necessary resources to help in my projects and repairs. Of course sourcing parts was a challenge, but more than that, where could I go to find wiring diagrams, manuals, and tech articles? There is nothing like the feeling of having your baby sitting in the garage out of commission for weeks (or god forbid months) on end while you try to shuffle through a ball of wiring without any direction on where to start.

I know this feeling all too well and wanted to see what I could do to help alleviate the community of enthusiasts of these problems. I have been searching around Japan for copies of factory service manuals for various classics that were never offered stateside for some time now. Most of them are no longer in print so they have to come out of someone's personal collection or garage. As I find them, my goal is to scan, translate, and post them up here for everyone to use moving forward. In addition to this, I keep my eye out for old sales brochures and tech articles from classic magazines that may add to the community information base.

I have just finished collecting all of the Nissan Skyline factory service manuals from GC10 Hakosuka all the way through to HR31 Skyline. I will scan them in and make them available here. I will then approach translating them in a most likely used priority manner starting with wiring diagrams, then moving to service data and then on from there. If you do see a section that would be of great help to you to have in English for a project you're working on, please let me know and I'll see if I can knock that out ahead of the others.

There are well over a thousand pages so it will take a lot of time to get through them all so please be patient. I'll start with the scans and go from there. There are three factory service manuals for the C10 Skyline. The first, which is available below, is the 1968 FSM. The second is the 1972 update FSM. The last one is the PGC1o GT-R FSM. Once I have them scanned in and sorted, I will add them here. These will also be available in the Tech Resources section of my website. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Thanks for taking a look!

http://japaneseclassicimports.com/jci/tech-resources/

PGC10 Skyline GT-R 1969 Factory Service Manual (Japanese)

Below is the 1969 factory service manual for the first generation of the Skyline GT-R. The first model GT-R initially came as a sedan and the later (kouki) models came in the 2-door Hard Top versions. The 2-door Hard Top versions have the chassis code KPGC10 while these initial sedan versions are PGC10. The majority of this manual covers the differences between the GT-R and other models which were covered in detail in the 1968 manual, namely the introduction of the S20 engine. The wiring diagram for the PGC10 GT-R has been translated into English and is available below as well.

Skyline 2000GT-R PGC10 Wiring Diagram (English Translated)

C10 Skyline 1972 Update Factory Service Manual (Japanese)

In addition to the 1968 GC10 Skyline “Hakosuka” factory service manual, Nissan released an update manual in 1972 with additional information for the engine electrical and body electrical differences that were found on the kouki (later) version of the car. Nine additional wiring diagrams were added as well to give a more thorough picture of all the small electrical differences between the different trims of C10 Skylines.

Below is the 1972 update to the C10 Skyline Factory Service Manual.

Skyline 2000GT Sedan GC10 & Skyline 2000GT Hard Top KGC10 Wiring Diagram (English Translated)
ImageImage

Skyline 2000GT-X KGC10 Wiring Diagram (English Translated)

Skyline 2000GT-R KPGC10 Wiring Diagram (English Translated)

Additional wiring diagrams are all translated into English now and available in the tech resource section of my site.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Looks great! I know these are a big job. Working on www.nissanservicemanual.com and www.datsunservicemanual.com has been a long-term project (and an exhausting one).

I've got an S20 engine manual here somewhere, and some other stuff along those lines. Still trying to squeeze in the time to scan and load them.

It's a thankless task, but hopefully it'll help folks out!

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”