BREAKING NEWS: Nissan Skyline Seized

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
the a3k
Car: 1996 Black S14 RB25

snwbrdr435 wrote:Dumbass they are Illegal in the US because they don't conform do DOT and EPA regulations.
^ what he said

OriginalWheelman
Car: '15 Ford Focus Electric

skylnemax82 wrote:i am outraged at the us interest in seizing and banning nissan skylines, what is soo signafigant to them about these cars? did they ban the 90-96 nissan 300zx twin turbo which has more hp and tourqe then the r33 or r34 skylines, no they didnt. did they ban the toyota supera twin turbo, no they didnt, both cars and imports and have twin turbo charged v6 engines and yet they are aloud in the us. i just dont get it, poeple can drive around all day in a dodge viper, but we cant drive skylines, this country is soo assbackwards its not even funny, our government spends soo much of our own tax money on things that are redickulous that our country is broke our currency transfer is horrible. it takes $71.25 of our american dollars just to make up £50 EUR and thats bc of stupid s*** like this, spending tax paying money seizing cars that arent even the fastes on the road, i seen a lamborgini ride down the road the other day and it pissed me off because my skyline is in jepordy of one day being deported but he could drive his v12 lambogini the will blow the dooors of my car, and he can drive it all day everyday without a worry in the world. its sickning, somebody need to attact these people with the facts and a list of cars that are aloud in the us and are compareble in features and in engines and hp and touqe and let them see how redickulous they are being.
1. You would make your point more effectively if you used spellcheck. Or, alternately, learned to spell.
2. There are very good reasons the Skyline was not brought to the US, and turbos and horsepower have NOTHING to do with them. These can be easily found by a search, and some reading.
3. Your statements are ignorant of the facts. (look that word up, I'm using the real definition) I'm pretty sure the exchange rate has NOTHING to do with Skylines.
4. Don't be a hater.

snwbrdr435
Car: 85 VW Westfalia, CBR F4i, SV650s, 1988 Honda Hawk(race)

Also, you used the GBP symbol not the Euro one. Currency exchange rate has nothing to do with this. Exchange rate is determined by FOREX

Ghoztt
Car: yeah right

Anyone heard anything more about this?

240SXREX
Car: 1992 RED 240SX HATCHBACK(SOLD),2002 NISSAN EXTERRA(SOLD) Update 5/25/10 1989 240sx Black on black.2006 Nissan Xterra

Any news skyline vandel's skyline? Also there has been evidence of drug runners between Texas and Louisiana using skylines and wrx also the cars are soo super up they haven't been caught. My friend was doing 70 MPH on I20 headed east and got rear ended by skyline also I was driving a limo and got ran off the road by two unbelievable fast wrx and when I called the state troopers they were about 70 miles away from Texas state line but while on the phone the bossier and Shreveport police and sheriffs department couldn't catch them and transferred me to texas state trooper 200 miles from the Texas line and still no one caught them. I say they had twin Turbo 1000 HP doing 300 MPH. Those wrx's were drifting around 70 MPH turns(your everyday turns on the interstate ) at 300 MPH the most amazing thing I have ever seen. That and the twin Turbo supra on you tube but those subaru's could beat that supra. When they did slow down to 55 in downtown Shreveport interstate they burned out in all the gears they had left until they topped out.

VandrelSOUSA

240SXREX wrote:Any news skyline vandel's skyline?
We're back online as of November actually.

As for my car, well as I told everyone a few years ago, they didn't really "take" my car.... they took a empty shell on some old Buick wheels with flat tires. Long story short, a particular ICE agent falsified their statement which was accepted as fact in the case and left me with few options. ICE agent got to kept her job and I grew tired of legal fees after 2 years so I let them keep the shell. Typcal story in any case dealing with the government, just look at all the DHS cases that have hit mainsteam media over the past 2 years.

2013 is a new start and I expect to see a "nicely" modded '92 240 coupe driving around later ;)

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

You should document that "build" ;)

Return to “General Chat”