Bose Sound System Question

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
roguewarrior23
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue AWD SL

Hi All,

Just purchased a 2011 Rogue w/ SL package and LOVE IT!

I do have a question about the Bose sound system though. Where can I find the default settings? When I picked it up at the dealer, the bass was waaaaaay up and the treble was moderately above the middle range. Is "default" considered to be when all settings are equal in the middle?

Thanks for any help!

harryg
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I think the 2011 and 2009 bose radios are the same soooo
There should be a Audio button on the top right corner, push it in once, and use the tune button to make the Bass to 0, click Audio again to go to Treble and set it to 0, click it again to adjust the fade front/back/ left/right...it should be 0 for both or in the center etc.

hope it helps

Rob's Rogue
Car: 2011 Rogue AWD SL with SV Package.

To set the bass, treble, fader and balance controls to their "flat" position, go to "set up" button with the system on and dial every parameter to its center position. That is the starting point for tweaking the system to your own listening preferences. Actually I find the "flat" response curve of the treble and bass to be pretty close to my liking but I have changed the fader and balance settings to place the "sound stage" more to my side of the vehicle. BTW I really like this particular Bose system. After having had several high-end systems in previous vehicles including ones from BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes, and Cadillac, this system seems to hold its own against any of them. I think it's very good for a factory system. Hope this helps! ;)

Return to “Rogue Forum”