Best Skyline R34 Quick Release, Steering Wheel, & Hub Options?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
TheNewYorkSkyline
Car: Skyline R34

Hey guys, I'm still fairly new to this forum...so forgive me if someone post a thread regarding such already (Please link me so I can close this one)

I'm completely new to the removable steering concept. Good for anti theft in the USA and the stock steering wheel is extremely ugly IMO. I wanted to ask what are some Quick release steering wheel kits out there that would be better options for hi quality, no slop, a horn function, and closest to OEM distance to the driver? I notice many people just put pieces from different brands together. Are they all universally compatible when made for a R34?

I was thinking about the Sparco Champion Limited Edition Steering Wheel, Works Bell quick release, Splash short hub...because another guy did it for his GTR and it blend very nicely IMO.

TheNewYorkSkyline

No one has any suggestions?

kabob
Car: 1990 Skyline GTR R32

Just get a Works Bell steering hub that's airbag compatible like this one: http://www.frsport.com/Works-Bell-05629 ... _7713.html

You're not getting any answers because other than a handful of Motorex vehicles, all R34 Skylines are illegal and therefor not many people can offer advice on them.

TheNewYorkSkyline

kabob wrote:Just get a Works Bell steering hub that's airbag compatible like this one: http://www.frsport.com/Works-Bell-05629 ... _7713.html

You're not getting any answers because other than a handful of Motorex vehicles, all R34 Skylines are illegal and therefor not many people can offer advice on them.

So your saying the Sparco Champion Limited Edition Steering Wheel & Works Bell quick release will fit best with this very short work bell hub you suggested? ......Maybe this a stupid question, but woukd the airbag compatibility still work?

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”