Best Size MOMO Steering Wheel For a R32 320mm or 350mm

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
RainR32
Car: R32 GT-R / 2015 STI Stage 2

Hey Guy's,

So I'm looking into getting a new MOMO steering wheel (MONTE CARLO) for R32 GT-R, But I'm not sure witch size to pick.
I'm want a size that will fit nice and fell right for the car. I was looking at the 320mm but it worry me that it might be too small, that it might look to small and fell not right, but then I worry that 350mm will just too big and fell like a bad OEM size.

Any input will help Thanks everyone.

GSX-R35
Car: 2010 Black Obsidian TSM Pro Eight R35
1999 Midnight Purple 2 R34 V-spec
1990 Gun Metal Grey Nismo R32

My car came with a 320mm Momo and it doesn't feel too small. It looks a bit smallish but not excessively so. I'm replacing it eventually though because I was given a 350mm Nismo wheel to match the car. It's really a matter of personal preference so there's no best answer since you'll usually just end up with a bunch of personal opinions. I prefer wheels on the larger, OEM-size side myself since it gives you more leverage - not a big deal when you're just popping over to do the groceries but much more important when you're at the track.

RainR32
Car: R32 GT-R / 2015 STI Stage 2

GSX-R35 wrote:My car came with a 320mm Momo and it doesn't feel too small. It looks a bit smallish but not excessively so. I'm replacing it eventually though because I was given a 350mm Nismo wheel to match the car. It's really a matter of personal preference so there's no best answer since you'll usually just end up with a bunch of personal opinions. I prefer wheels on the larger, OEM-size side myself since it gives you more leverage - not a big deal when you're just popping over to do the groceries but much more important when you're at the track.
Thanks for the input, I order a 320mm yesterday

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”