AUX input to OEM radio 2003 QX4

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
gauch
Car: 2003 QX4

Hi

I want to add AUX input to my oem radio. I got stock Clarion PN-2439N. I've bought PAC AAi-NIS2 but it didn't work. Can somebody help me out with this?

Thanks,

Kidastra
Car: 2003 Nissan Pathfiner

can I see a pic of the front of the unit?

Qxxx4
Car: 1999.5 Infiniti QX4, 2012 Mustang

back in my oem headunit days i used the cassette adapter to headphone jack on my mp3....i got surprisingly good sound and the adapter only cost $2...give it a shot, I got good bass and everything surprisingly. Not sure if your HU has tape deck

02pathy

they don't make a unit like that for ur deck, but if u were to buy a stock deck from 2001 down u should be able to u the pac-nis, not the one u have now either route or take this route http://www.gooddeals18.com/pro...a=FRGcheap, gives u an usb cable, u will have to buy a seperate adapter if u want ur steering wheel control to work

p.s. the decks from the 2001 down has a square like harness for the cd changer control much like the other two harness, i am talking about that black connect at the back of ur deck, i believev thats where the pac connects

gauch
Car: 2003 QX4

Thanks for all replies. I'm thinking about buy replacement unit, but I think this is not regular double, sides are angled. Do you know any unit fits into this opening without adapters?

Thanks,

Kidastra
Car: 2003 Nissan Pathfiner

yeah the pac is definetly not compatible, And you will definetly need an adapter when installing a new unit, whether it's single or double din, kits are available everywhere for a pretty good price

joestrummer77
Car: 2002 QX-4

I just my entire Bose system.....and I'd highly recommend the Pioneer DEH-4100UB CD/USB/AM-FM head unit.

It can control a changer, has awesome sound control using the parametric equalizer, USB input which is slick (iPod control direct thru unit too - with cable of course), etc etc. It's nice - look at the unit on Crutchfield E type chassis, but like previous poster stated, alomst anything can fit with the right adapter; the slant on right side is plastic only. The Pioneer looks/fits the look of the dash nice without a bunch of shi**y buttons and useless graphics

I threw in 6 1/2" Alpines, Kenwood 4 ch amp, Infiniti basslink, new wiring, and the results are stupid good. The old set-up was horrible.

If you wish I could email a pic or to.

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”