yES I KNOW I NEED A NEW CAMERA LOL

malnevets
Car: 07 Altima Majestic Blue

edonissan13 wrote:
yES I KNOW I NEED A NEW CAMERA LOL
very nice

any pics with the LED's at night time?

You should get those 7 Halo Fog lights now

(did i mention those rims look sick with the whole set up)

588mph

wow man ur car is hot! what kind of rims do u have?

edonissan13
Car: Nissan altima 2.5s

Thanks,I have 20's falken tires and rims

I want to get the fog lights next but i dont know if it hard to install or not

malnevets

edonissan13 wrote:Thanks,I have 20's falken tires and rims

I want to get the fog lights next but i dont know if it hard to install or not
The hardest part is mounting the fogs in the mount covers and having them line up good.

2nd hardest part is getting the switch into the car.

I've done the whole install on my car and another fog light mounting for a friend's 07 Altima also.

If you want, I can help you cut out and mount the fogs for $15 if you want to do it. That would cover shipping and mailing materials.

malnevets

LOL, i just realized in your 4th pic that it says F*** You on your radio

588mph

wow i didnt know falken makes rims. nice.

Nesh
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SL

@ the title (LED THINGY). looks good bro. I'll get my LED's done soon.

malnevets

Nesh wrote: @ the title (LED THINGY). looks good bro. I'll get my LED's done soon.
where are you planning to put them?

edonissan13

i get that alot ( falken doesnt make rims ) but i have an uncle who works for a tire place so he hookz it up

about the fog lights, how much do they go for ? with the economy being the way it iz im a lil tight on cash right nowcuz im in sales bummerrrrrrrrrrrrr

malnevets

edonissan13 wrote:i get that alot ( falken doesnt make rims ) but i have an uncle who works for a tire place so he hookz it up

about the fog lights, how much do they go for ? with the economy being the way it iz im a lil tight on cash right nowcuz im in sales bummerrrrrrrrrrrrr
man I hear ya. what do you sell?

the fogs are real inexpensive, I paid $50 shipped, but now i guess do to inflation and stuff it cost about $55 shipped on eBay. Doesn't have to be autopia lights, but those are the only ones that I know that have the halo

malnevets

beats paying about $200 for a pair of OEM fogs without wires or anything.

the ones I got, you don't have to buy anything, everything is integrated in there already, wires, switch, relay, inline fuse, so you have yourself money there too.

edonissan13

Kewl thnx man,

i work @ a sears selling electroniczzbut salez r horribleeeeeeee

do u have picts of your fog lights?

malnevets

yea I actually just took out my fogs to change the bulbs to white ones and took some pics while remounting

http://s367.photobucket.com/al...ounts/

Modified by malnevets at 12:04 AM 12/7/2008

houtx

i just got done putting the same led strip on my lights too and also have the same fog lights as malnevets cause i saw how good they looked on his. But i had a friend put them in an they came out really bad, cause he took the cover off and made the hole bigger than he was suppose to since the fogs dont fit in there, and he also managed to break one of them while installing it so now i have to buy another pair

malnevets

houtx wrote:i just got done putting the same led strip on my lights too and also have the same fog lights as malnevets cause i saw how good they looked on his. But i had a friend put them in an they came out really bad, cause he took the cover off and made the hole bigger than he was suppose to since the fogs dont fit in there, and he also managed to break one of them while installing it so now i have to buy another pair
did he break the fog cover or the fog light? from what I remember the fog cover cost about $3 each + shipping?I have a crack in my right fog light lense from a rock hitting it

houtx

no luckily it was just the cover....but where do did you get the cover cause i looked around alot of places and they all told me i would need to get another fog light since its been exposed for a while. It happen to rain too so they got wet so im not sure if they would work since i unplugged them already

malnevets

houtx wrote:no luckily it was just the cover....but where do did you get the cover cause i looked around alot of places and they all told me i would need to get another fog light since its been exposed for a while. It happen to rain too so they got wet so im not sure if they would work since i unplugged them already
oH you mean the fog light lense is broken, I thought you meant the black fog light cover that's on the car was damaged.

did the whole thing just crack and fall off?? mine has a crack in it too cause a rock hit it. I'm going to see if I can find a windshield repair kit to see if that works for me.

if the whole lense fell off, then you will definitely have to get another one

houtx

yeah i meant the lense broke....he was putting it in place and it fell out of his hands so i guess i do have to get another one which sucks plus find someone else to correct his mistakes cause they were still put in badly. Theres a few pics of the fogs in the link if you want to check them out. Hope that repair kit works out for you though

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33248403@N02/

Blue Batmobile
Vendor
Car: 1997 NSX

Great Combo, Love it!

Bat

malnevets

houtx wrote:yeah i meant the lense broke....he was putting it in place and it fell out of his hands so i guess i do have to get another one which sucks plus find someone else to correct his mistakes cause they were still put in badly. Theres a few pics of the fogs in the link if you want to check them out. Hope that repair kit works out for you though

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33248403@N02/
wow, the led setup looks awsome with you grille combo. nice!

houtx

thanks.....im thinking of adding some overlays on the headlights...and hopefully i can get my foglights looking like yours

malnevets

houtx wrote:thanks.....im thinking of adding some overlays on the headlights...and hopefully i can get my foglights looking like yours
yea those overlays will be looking pretty good with those LED's

Bat, another customer for you

I was looking at you fogs, seems like you didn't need to use the fog covers for the mounting. did you shave off a piece of the bumper at the fog hole to make it fit?

houtx

yup thats what happen....he shaved a piece of the bumper to make the hole that was there bigger but, i still have the covers that were there so maybe they still fit in the hole so i can put in some new fogs

malnevets

houtx wrote:yup thats what happen....he shaved a piece of the bumper to make the hole that was there bigger but, i still have the covers that were there so maybe they still fit in the hole so i can put in some new fogs
since you had a piece of the bumper shaved, then there will probably be a gap in between the cover and the bumper.

The setup you have now seems to be pretty good already.

malnevets

if you ever need help mounting the fogs onto the fog covers, I can do you for you for $20. Most of that money will be going towards paying for the return shipping and especially the packing supplies

houtx

alright that sounds good ....thanks, but its gonna be a little while before i do anything cause i still need to get a new pair of fogs

Blackmobile
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S Super Black

You did a really good job with mounting those autopia bad boys. Almost looks like they're stock when they're on the car. Too bad the coupe fog light covers aren't the same, my attempt with the autopia lights was a an enormous fail

malnevets

Blackmobile wrote:You did a really good job with mounting those autopia bad boys. Almost looks like they're stock when they're on the car. Too bad the coupe fog light covers aren't the same, my attempt with the autopia lights was a an enormous fail
ouch. man that sucks. I hear the covers are about $3-$4 each right?

I mounted mine twice. The first time, I had them mounted I had them pointed a little to the sides. This way it kinda points to the sides where the headlights are not pointing so there is a larger angle of light. It is really really helpful during turns.

The way I have them mounted now, they are straight forward like stock. But I kinda like the old mounting where they point sideways

bighercman
Car: 2008 Altima Sedan 3.5 SE

Heres 2 action shots of them durring our caravan to the SD meet. They look sweet during the day! This was the best quality i could get of them. Its not easy driving and snapping pictures at the same time.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”