ARIZONA VERSA MEET !!!!!!!

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
fastlyfe

how many versa owners are in arizona please check in.

I want to make a v-day or v-night. I want to know if there is enough people to attend. If you life close by or want to take the drive please check in. I want it to take place next month October.

reyes1212
Car: Super Black '07 Nissan Versa

what the heck...you just...put it all out there didnt you?me and Chrispd have been trying to do this for a while and we are starting up an actually Arizona Versa Club soon but uh...yeah....well anyways siign me and Chrispd up for that!

p.s.post some pics of your car, maybe ive seen it.

fastlyfe

that would be cool. I thought i would have to start stopping random people to show up. What does your v look like? Im stock except for intake and exhaust. I will order springs this week. Did you want to sit in on the install? let me know or if you need help with parts on your ride. I just like to work on cars. call me strange. i emailed you some pics
Modified by fastlyfe at 6:38 PM 9/27/2007

Bubs daddy
Car: 2007 Versa SL
ABS, CVT

I'm checking in but I'll be busy in October.

Too bad because the weather is finally into the 90's and it's really pleasant now.

TheClevelandSound
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa

Id fly down if u let me know when...i live in ohio.

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

Bubs daddy wrote:I'm checking in but I'll be busy in October.

Too bad because the weather is finally into the 90's and it's really pleasant now.
90's and plesent?! man were hitting 85 over here and its still alittle toasty...
TheClevelandSound wrote:Id fly down if u let me know when...i live in ohio.
its a versa meet not a southwest airlines meet

DAVPX
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

2007 Nissan Murano SE AWD Platinum Pearl Metallic

I'm totally there, let me know where and when.

Clipsed
Car: 07 ALL BLACK Nissan C11ST, 01 Mustang GT Vert, and 94 Suzuki Sidekick JX 4x4.

lain wrote:its a versa meet not a southwest airlines meet
LMFAO HAHAHA!!

fastlyfe

well Hot import nights takes place here on the 13th so I would shoot for the saturday or sunday after that, if that works for the guys coming? I was thinking tempe market place. rio salado and the 202. what do you think?

reyes1212

thats like 5 minutes away from me.um...hmmive already done everything i need to do to my v for a while until i have enough money to put on the body kit and stuff...im actually gonna try and get that one online thats black and super expensive...i actually do all the work on my v too, call ME strange lol

Chrispd100
Car: 1977 280Z, 1987 Stanza, 1994 Sentra, 2007 Versa

Why don't we shoot for October 20th.. its this next sat. I would be totally cool with that if its cool for everyone else. Is everyone located close to central Phoenix? Where would a good place to meet up at?

reyes1212

TEMPE MARKETPLACE lol

Chrispd100

Tempe market place it is then... wheres that? lol

reyes1212

take 202 east then get off on scottsdale.after that, go south and then make a left at rio salado prkwy.follow that and then i think at the first light you see, head north and you should see it right away on your right.hmmyeahdang.....can we meet earlier?

Chrispd100

Tempe town market place say around 5pm this saturday the 20th.

versaphx
Car: Black 2008 Nissan Versa S

Not to knock anyone's directions, but if you are coming from the west side, you should take the McClintock exit (its right after the Scottsdale exit)...go south(right) and it's there on your left.

Just incase you wanna stay on the freeway for an extra mile...it will take you right to it.

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Now that you guys have set this up, I will move this thread to the appropriate forum probably later tonight or tomorrow.

I know it's a Versa meet, but don't forget to invite your local Nissan-philes, to show them what you're made of.

reyes1212

hmm...well cool lets all drift in the parking lot haaahaaa jk

unclejim
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL [soon to be converted to a Versa GTR by Gozonta Enterprises]

Has anyone thought of the Pavilions Car Show which happens EVERY Saturday night and has for the past 25 years. We can park together in an area if we select an earlier time than when things get going toommuch. It is located of the East Side 101 and Indian Bend Road at the McDonalds parking lot. It is crowded often, but we can make it work if we all care to get together heere in Arizona. I am ptting a Website together soon for the Versa and would like to form a club or alliance fo us to share our new found car's activities. TENTATIVELY: MEET THERE ON JANUARY 5TH AT 4:00 PM in the secind row to the West of McDonalds and one row to the North. I drive a blue Versa. I am the Director of the Arizona Mustang Car Club and will be trying to organize my new Versa so we can benefit by getting discounts and sharing information on this forum and eye to eye when we meet. I can be reached at [email protected] for those interested.

Later... Uncle Jim

L33TZOR
Car: 2006 PPW Veilside v3 350Z

unclejim wrote:Has anyone thought of the Pavilions Car Show which happens EVERY Saturday night and has for the past 25 years. We can park together in an area if we select an earlier time than when things get going toommuch. It is located of the East Side 101 and Indian Bend Road at the McDonalds parking lot. It is crowded often, but we can make it work if we all care to get together heere in Arizona. I am ptting a Website together soon for the Versa and would like to form a club or alliance fo us to share our new found car's activities. TENTATIVELY: MEET THERE ON JANUARY 5TH AT 4:00 PM in the secind row to the West of McDonalds and one row to the North. I drive a blue Versa. I am the Director of the Arizona Mustang Car Club and will be trying to organize my new Versa so we can benefit by getting discounts and sharing information on this forum and eye to eye when we meet. I can be reached at [email protected] for those interested.

Later... Uncle Jim
Howdy Uncle Jim. Its Ron-we met when I bought your Catback system in 2006.If you are kind of serious with this Versa Meet, being nissan and all, i wouldnt mind giving you guys a whole section on westsidezmeet.com forum. maybe you and another versa owner could moderate it,

Ron

Return to “Southwest Region”