Any Suspension mod suggestions for stock Versa HB?

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
MPVersa
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa HB, 1.8L SL Sport

Hi everybody! I've been haunting the forum checking out everybodies modifications, and tips regarding anything to do with Versa's. There are some sweeeeeeet rides out there! I'm pursuing some customization of my own.....

a) I just bought the dc carbon fiber front strut bar for my V. Besides the rear bar, what would you recommend for springs, struts, shocks in order to lower the ride somewhat? Note: I am keeping the stock rims, and am rolling on Good Year Triple Tred 195/60R15/ and i would like to keep the suspension stock if possible. My ultimate want is to have better ride quality, and sportier feel.

I like the sound of the 1.5/1.4 tanabe springs. I'm new to this so please excuse this question.... Do i need anything else besides the springs?

What would be the difference if i chose Tokiko shocks w/Tanabe springs? or to choose a spring/strut/shock package?

Thanks for any suggestions, and i will post pics when completed!
Cheers,

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

if you want a complete kit, I like the NISMO kit. Spring + shocks/struts.

I myself just ran Tanabe NF210's on OEM struts/shocks and it handles well. Adding the front strut bar will make it even better.

MPVersa
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa HB, 1.8L SL Sport

@Promise Land. Thanks for your insight! Exactly what i was looking for... I'm super excited to have a car that "Handles" lol! Cheers!

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”