Any Skyline R32,R33 Owners In NEW YORK??

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
MyFlySkylineGTR R32
Car: 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, 2004 Nissan 350Z Supercharged by Procharger

Im Fairly New to the Club And im the only one around where i live that is a die hard Nissan Owner. I Love My Skyline R32 GT-R to death and My 2004 Z33 Supercharged. Not To Many people like the Imports to much Mainly everyone has Lowered or air bagged Trucks. Of Course we have your typical Honda Guys But Me Pulling up in my Skyline I feel outta Place. I'm A well know mechanic around here and i work on Strictly Nissans. Working on my RB26DET is toooo Fun. I Just wish there was someone close that i could get the tips from and occassional help with my RB26 or go on Cruzez wit. I would like to get a Club of my own going with Nissans, if you own a Nissan your welcome to join, doesnt need to be moded jus have to LOVE Nissan. I would Like to See More Old Skool JDM Nissan Such as My Skyline R32 GT-R all the way up to the New Breed the GT-R. Once i get to know how to work the site i will post my car im in many local mags such as RIX MAg and i was in the H.I.N. Show Mag. a few Car clubs Feature my R32 on there Show posters but not For $$ i do it strictly for FUN. If i get in the bigger Mags. whitch im hoping this season i should be good. The NICO Club Deff is the place to come and something that i would like to start here in NY, a club that loves their Nissans. R.I.P My Best Friend Brandon Wolf (crashed his 1989 Skyline r32) LOve YOU BRO! Anyway enough BLAH BLAH BLAH lol. Later :dblthumb: :chuckle:

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

First off, welcome to NICO. Hope you enjoy the place...we do.

Second...why are you randomly capitalizing words? Does your computer just do that for you? Or are you posting from a smart phone? That ish is hard to read.

Also, just a heads up...

Proper grammar and punctuation make your posts much easier to read. A huge block of text like above will make many people not want to try and decipher what you are saying.

Anyway, look forward to seeing some pics of the R32. I own an R33 myself, but in Japan.

Again, welcome!!!

turbotank
Car: 1994 Skyline R33 GTS-T
2004 GSXR 600

personally i dont know any other owners in NY but i know the feeling your talking about owning one in the states its nice.. but to be honest sometimes it can get a little too much when you have all the hondas pulling up to you n revving then doing burnouts next to you at redlights and stuff like that which makes you look like you were gonna race them or something.. or people telling me things about my car that are either false or completely made up lol... but besides those few things i love being a skyline owner!

MyFlySkylineGTR R32

Gold Digger like to say thank you for the welcome. And yes i was typing from my new iPhone lol sorry about that and thanks for the heads up. And turbotank you know exactlly what i'm talking about ha ha. I don't get to many people talking crap but i have alot of haters, but the more haters the better. So don't let that get you down just drive away smiling because there is no Honda that is gonna take you in your Skyline. Once again Thanks Guys! :dblthumb:

MyFlySkylineGTR R32

Gold Digger wrote:First off, welcome to NICO. Hope you enjoy the place...we do.

Second...why are you randomly capitalizing words? Does your computer just do that for you? Or are you posting from a smart phone? That ish is hard to read.

Also, just a heads up...

Proper grammar and punctuation make your posts much easier to read. A huge block of text like above will make many people not want to try and decipher what you are saying.

Anyway, look forward to seeing some pics of the R32. I own an R33 myself, but in Japan.

Again, welcome!!!
Be safe over there! and enjoy the beautiful Sites!

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

I can't fathom the level of stupidity someone attracts driving a Skyline around in the states. Mine will probably hide in the garage 99% of the time just to avoid punks in "tuner" cars wanting to race me or some chick in escalade taking me out while she drives and texts. It was bad enough in the Supra. I'll have to hide the 180 so it won't get stolen too. America can really suck sometimes.

Welcome to Nico [blatant sterotype]fogeddaboutit[/blatant sterotype] :bigthumb:

MyFlySkylineGTR R32

themadscientist wrote:I can't fathom the level of stupidity someone attracts driving a Skyline around in the states. Mine will probably hide in the garage 99% of the time just to avoid punks in "tuner" cars wanting to race me or some chick in escalade taking me out while she drives and texts. It was bad enough in the Supra. I'll have to hide the 180 so it won't get stolen too. America can really suck sometimes.

Welcome to Nico [blatant sterotype]fogeddaboutit[/blatant sterotype] :bigthumb:
:rotfl Yes that is VERY true and it's is SAD :rotflmao Thanks for the WELCOME. Honestly You dont have enough fingers arms legs to count on how many chicks in mercedes, escalades, Texing and Driving. And Yes the people Do ask some funny questions sometimes that have you looking at them like they have three heads. The only people who understand the car are hardcore Nissan Fans, But they aren't as hardcore as overseas. Plus the roads aren't as great either.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”