Angry w/Acceleratedconcepts.com for Tien springs

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Jean
Car: Wing chun

I'm getting pretty angry w/ AC.com b/c I was trying to see if they beat a competitors price of 169.95 for the Tien S-tech springs, They did, but turns out they only beat it by $5. yet they claim a 10% - %20 discount on their items at 240sxclassifieds.com. If they don't gimme a resonse soon. Ima buy somewhere else.

Besides, What makes the Tien so special? They only drop about an inch. Yet I see there rate is pretty high. Is Eibach a better set b/c the drop is much lower?

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

yes they make good stuff, and TEINs springs are linear rate wound, versus most are progressive. progrssive springs are good for people who dont relaly like "feel" in their suspension since the spring changes its tension rate according to its compression...

anyways, and you cant just judge a spring on its drop rate.do some more research man...theres some stuff in the FAQ about this.-chet

Jean
Car: Wing chun

cool, what I meant tho, Does the drop look better on Eiback sportline or Tien? And Ac.com still does not respond!

thanks chet, I've read the sticky too.

driftaholic
Car: reading nico

i got my s-techs for $150 from enjuku

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

If you want to adjust how the drop "looks" get a set of coilover sleeves, they're cheap and will allow you to adjust how it looks...

just dont say it handles better because its "lower"..;)

why do you keep messing with AC if they dont respond, theres 3 other companies at LEAST that you can get those products from that will help you out much more.

call enjuku or e-mail them, ken will help you out with no trouble.-chet

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”