Angel Eyes - Is it worth it??

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
BMoney
Car: Infiniti M35x

Contemplating on having the angel eyes installed. Have been browsing the internet and comparing. Prices vary from $40.00-$250.00. Not to sure on the quality and life of these lights. Has anyone had these installed? If so, what are your thoughts?

fiveliterbeater
Car: 2006 EVO IX, 2000 Maxima SE,2005 Altima 3.5 SE

they make angel eyes for the "M"???? any pics of this? that would be awesome

mcrews
Car: 2002 Q45 Sport

zer...lamps

A company uot of New Orleans, AACstyle.com here is a link http://www.automotivelightstor...D=354I believe that they sell them already installed on the Ms. I had to buy the rings and install myself. Not for the faint of heart.I got 20% off at christmas time.Tell him you saw them on NICO and I am sure you could get the discount.
Modified by mcrews at 6:39 AM 4/5/2009

fiveliterbeater

wow! those look amazing! id be scared to death though to even try and install one. maybe someday i'll have the balls to tear apart my headlight. great info though!!!!

mcrews

fiveliterbeater wrote:wow! those look amazing! id be scared to death though to even try and install one. maybe someday i'll have the balls to tear apart my headlight. great info though!!!!
so here's the deal.........I would not have done it....except.......I had a litttle fender binder.Shattered the front drivers lamp and tore the IMPUL bumper.got $1380 just for the lamp and went to ebay and found 2 05 headlamps for 800. so I'm ahead right? the ins also gave me credit for the IMPUL bumper at 1400 (stock bumper was 350.)My daughter's boyfriend, Joe just finished an 18 month auto body class...../and the rest is history!!! We practiced on the good 02 lamp for the halos.And I bought a 'plastic welder' (200) so he could repair the IMPUL bumper.I had enough money left over so IF we screwed anything up I could replace it.He painted the bumper the last day of class!!!!!!

george926
Car: M35

mcrews wrote:
so here's the deal.........I would not have done it....except.......I had a litttle fender binder.Shattered the front drivers lamp and tore the IMPUL bumper.got $1380 just for the lamp and went to ebay and found 2 05 headlamps for 800. so I'm ahead right? the ins also gave me credit for the IMPUL bumper at 1400 (stock bumper was 350.)My daughter's boyfriend, Joe just finished an 18 month auto body class...../and the rest is history!!! We practiced on the good 02 lamp for the halos.And I bought a 'plastic welder' (200) so he could repair the IMPUL bumper.I had enough money left over so IF we screwed anything up I could replace it.He painted the bumper the last day of class!!!!!!
hey, just wondering if it's possible to take our headlight cover apart?? cause i am thinking about blacking em out like the sport one..

we dont have sport here in Tawian.. i guess besides spenting $$$$ on the S headlight.. blacking out would be the best choice for me.. LOL

yet, i wanna make sure it's doable. and if the housing is apart, halo would be nice to do... LOL

George

mcrews

yeah george, go to the aacstyle.com website they have a video of how to take the lamp apart.

here is a VIP car with what your looking to accomp[lish...i think

skim35
Car: Infiniti M37 Sport

Hay mcrews would you know anyone in the souther california area that can install those oracle halos? I bought some for my M35 and need someone who knows how ot insall them in my area? I dont trust myself to do it..

george926
Car: M35

thankz bro.. i just e-mail them with some questions..

hopefully i can get some answers later, since i am not even sure if they want to ship international.. LOL

George

fiveliterbeater

good question you brought up; i'm curiuous to know if anyone in socal does that as well; please keep us posted mcrews!

torontocustomlights
Car: 2002 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

angel eyes are getting pretty popular and nowdays you can install them virtually on any car, chaeck out some pics on my website.

I think they look awsome

StevenRogers
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport

i like the halo look... on bmws. i like the audi headlight leds... on audis.

they look good on the m too... but i still get that blasphemous feeling whenever i see a car that isnt a bmw or audi sporting the halos or leds. HA, or the altezzas tails on a non toyota; i mean, really, look how well they work on the fuga.

if anything, get sport headlights with the hid. my 2 pesos.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”