All weather mats - opinions, suggestions?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
DaddyinKC

I am looking for some all weather mats for my 2011 EX35. I have purchase the WeatherTech in the past for cars but they do not provide an all weather mat that covers the hump between the two seats. That area tends to get very dirty in my cars with boy feet stomping in the back seat! I am considering the ones linked below and was curious what others have used. Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-Compl ... +mats+rear
Last edited by Rogue One on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

serotta
Car: 2014 QX50

Daddy,
No experience with these mats, but I did just purchase Weathertech front and rear and had the same concerns you voiced regarding the center hump lack of protection. These look like a very viable option. I will be checking this thread periodically.

Thanks!

jsk11ex
Car: 2011 EX35 Journey AWD

No experience with those, but they look pretty good. Just wondering how rigid they are to cover the bump, and still show up not being all mangled by folding for shipping. Love my Weathertechs though, but the little gap between them and the accelerator pedal sure collects a lot of junk. Only thing I can say bad about them. If you do get these, please post some pics.

CDNicecube
Car: 2010 EX35 Journey+Tech+Navi

I have those mats, but black. They work well. Fit well too. A little more difficult to wash them : I use a power water hose for that. But I am very satisfied.

ArcticBlue
Car: 2011 AWD Journey/Premium Pkg

Those do look good. I have the Weathertech, not too happy with them - they stink terribly on arrival, scuff easily, are difficult to clean, and are stiff as boards.
Now to convince the bride we need to replace them......

NJGuy
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD

Those 3D MAXpider floor mats look nice.

Another set I've seen that covers the hump in the rear floor is made by Findway.
http://www.findway.ca/

I currently have the OEM all weather mats, and I kind of wish I had seen these two options prior to buying the set I already have. Even though I have a tan interior, another thing I would have done differently was to buy something in black instead of tan. Not only does it show less dirt, but I think black matches all colors pretty well.

If you get either product, please let us know and give a follow up review on it.

DaddyinKC

I have requested the 3D MAXpider's for my birthday that is coming up in early June. I have been disappointed with the Weathertechs the last couple of times I have ordered so I thought I would try something different. I will update with a report once I have received and installed.

DaddyinKC

Oh, I also ordered the 3D MAXpider cargo mat the back of my EX. I ordered that in black since the back is a dark grey. Now I just need the cargo cover.

CustomLowz
Car: 2011 Infiniti EX35

I have the 3D MAXpider mats for the front of mine, and I love them. Easy to clean, and they fit great! I keep them in all year round, since they look better than the OEM mats.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”