Alignment and Stock Height

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
TLRam1
Car: 2002 Q45

I have 2002 Q45, tire company (NTB) shows they can't get the rear wheels within spec.

Rear are negative 1.8 & 2.0 (left/right) degrees Camber.

According to them the car has been lowered and needs new rear springs to be raised so the rear will be within spec., I am not convinced the car has been lowered.

1. Anyone have issues with rear camber and how did you fix it?

2. What is your stock height from the ground to the bottom of the wheel well above the tire, on the front and rear so I can compare to mine? If you know yours is not stock your measurement probably would not help.

3. I have 18" rims

4. Mileage is 78,000

I will post photos of my measurements when daylight hits. Not on level ground, my rear are 27 on one side and 27 1/4 on the other side from the ground to the bottom of the wheel well above the tire. Highest point of wheel well above the tire.

My tires are stock size 245/45 18, new Michelin.

TLRam1

Here are the measurements from all four wheels.

Can you post up your measurements.

LF

LR

RF

RR

TLRam1

Are my questions too hard? :)

In all seriousness does no one have a stock height 02-06 gen Q45 with 18" rims you can measure? It would be appreciated.

Or is there another forum I should be asking?

qship96
Car: 1996 Q45

the exact measurement you seek is located in the factory service manual.PS,all 2002-2006 Q45 models came from the factory with that saggy a** look in the rear wheelwells.

TLRam1

I thought I had a Service Manual but I could not find it. Two rear tires were bald in 9000 miles, one blew out, but NTB did the alignment when I bought the tires.

The alignment was off and they put on two new Michelin's, re-aligned the car for 111.00. Covered all the damage but said the car has been lowered and that is the reason the rear can't be brought into specs. I am not convinced the car has had springs replaced and lowered as NTB says.

1. Who has a service manual and can give me that info

2. Has anyone had issues with bringing the rear into specs on alignment or how far is your car off. I can post up my alignment sheet.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”