Alarm installation VIPER 350 plus helpp?

Nissan 300ZX technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
sdkid123
Car: 1990 Nissan 300zx NA

need help installing my viper 350 plus on 1990 300zx i got everything hooked up except a green wire coming from the relay?and 4 door wiress dont know were they go or if they need relays i have two relays for the doors thanks for your help

Viper 350 plus installation guide

I dont know what wires go to the actuator and do they need relays?

This is the green wire coming from the starter kil switch/relay dont know were that goes i alread hooked up the yellow wire hat comes from the relay too ignition and the black to starter wire

grk nickafis
Car: Current: 2005 Subaru STI.
(Former)1991 300zx NA 2+0
Project: 1998 Eclipse GST 6 bolt swap

Vipers Alarms are too good.

robomatic12
Car: 1990 300ZX TT

You can either use the (+) or (-) outputs from the alarm brain for the door lock relays, use one and not both. I will use the (-) output below:

The wires that are coming out of the alarm brain that say to (neg) door lock output will go to your low current trigger on the door lock relays. Do you know how to wire these door lock relays? Then from the relays you will connect the higher current wires to the door lock actuator.

The starter kill relay should interupt the starter wire, and go inbetween if you get what I mean?

sdkid123

robomatic12 wrote:You can either use the (+) or (-) outputs from the alarm brain for the door lock relays, use one and not both. I will use the (-) output below:

The wires that are coming out of the alarm brain that say to (neg) door lock output will go to your low current trigger on the door lock relays. Do you know how to wire these door lock relays? Then from the relays you will connect the higher current wires to the door lock actuator.

The starter kill relay should interupt the starter wire, and go inbetween if you get what I mean?
Thanks for re reply I dont know how to wire a relay I have seen some pics of how to wire them but most of them have two relays being wired not one ...?I have been doing some research and I found out were the green wire hooks up to.. hooks up to the wire coming from the key switch so pretty much I have all this down

White-parking lights
Black-ground for alarm brain and siren
Brown-power to siren
Red-constant 12v

STARTER RELAY
Black-starter wire
Yellow-tapped to ignition wire

I kinda get how to hook up the relays to actuator all I need now is to figure out were these wires go
3 pin 2-wire door lock harness
Green-(-)lock (+)unlock output
Blue-(-)unlock (+)lock output????
Green-key switch wire

robomatic12

Yeah you will need two relays; the12volt.com has some nice tech info on alarms and door lock relays.

sdkid123

robomatic12 wrote:You can either use the (+) or (-) outputs from the alarm brain for the door lock relays, use one and not both. I will use the (-) output below:

is this right for the two relays for the aftermarket actuator one to lock and another to unlock?

these is how i did it

robomatic12

Yep, looks perfect to me

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Technical”