Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
From what I have read it looks like I should not have a problem but I did notice that the Master Cylinder Bore dia is 1/16" larger on the 08 Coupe from which the calipers came from than my 10 convertible.
Will this be a problem???
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:06 pm
- Location: NVa
- Car: 2010 G37 Vert Shadow Grey
Stillen Gen 3
Stillen Cat Back Exhust
- Posts: 5745
- Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:07 pm
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, 1993 300zx TT
Should bolt right up with no issues.
2008 G37s Coupe | Invidia Gemini CBE + HFC's | Cobb Stage 2+ | GTspec FSTB | BC Coilovers | Hotchkis Sway bars |
Eibach Camber kits | R2C Intakes | TBW engine cover | 20" ForgeStar F14's | 6000k HID + Fogs
2007 G35s Sedan | 20% tint | 6000k HID's | LED's | G37 19" Wheels
- Posts: 35001
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:31 pm
- Location: Stalking You
- Car: 2008 G37s Coupe - 2007 G35s Sedan
Return to G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires