Aftermarket radio kit need help

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
getuaload
Car: Infinity I30T

I have seen some pics where guys bought a radio kit for a 2000 Nissan Cefiro and it fits the 2000 Infiniti I30. Where can i purchase one. I have looked all over the web and cant seem to find them. But i do know they exist.

The one i seen the guy said he paid about 150+ for it, but it looks great .

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

What is the differnce between the two?

McSteve
Car: 2001 Infiniti I30

the difference is that the I30 mid console where the radio sits in is slightly slanted, thus maxima kits won't fit. The only way is to get them from the Cefiro from Taiwan. It in facts replaces the middle part of the console in which the radio sits in so that a regular double din radio will fit. A guy on the .org sells it. His email adress is [email protected] shoot him an email and he should get back to you.

mplomondon311
Car: 2000 Infiniti I30

I found this online. I don't know if its what we're looking for, but its worth a shot, since i'll be stuck with a $500 in dash tv and 2 JL W3's.

http://www.autotoys.com/x/prod...=1767

snwbrdr435
Car: 85 VW Westfalia, CBR F4i, SV650s, 1988 Honda Hawk(race)

^ thats the maxima kit that you asked about in your email. It wont fit right. You can always use it as a template when or if you decided to make one. If you do just use that you will get gaps on the side of the radio. Like so

The cefrio kit is the way to go, looks awesome and fits perfectly. The only problem some people have with it is the wood is a little darker and lighter then the wood in our cars.

There is an excellent thread on the org about this. edit- i called a bunch of parts suppliers in auzzie and they actually had them and were willing to ship to the US. Lost that info when my phone decided to go swimming. .

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”