89 GTST in NC?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
AyoDaesu
Car: 2002 Spec R

Would any1 happen to know of a minty dark blue 89 Skyline GTSt in Fayetteville NC?
I sold it to a guy named Will a few years ago and right before I left the state kicked back his registration like a week after he registered it which leads me to believe that it is still under my name (told him not to register it in NC, smh). He contacted me asking if I would sign it over again but never did.
Ive heard a couple different stories about the car but factual as far as I know.
Im just curious as to what happened and the cars current state.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Report it stolen and wish him luck.

AyoDaesu

Lol really?
Im not really concerned about getting the car back. I just want to know the current status of the car.
Ive contacted the NC DMV and they told me that I have to be in country to figure out what vehicle is registered in my name. Totally not worth it, but just .. Content? with knowing whats in my name.

themadscientist

You are nicer than me. If this dude is rolling around with a car in your name, he is commiting fraud and possibly exposing you to legal fun. F him, crush him, he shall be punished!

Not sure why you have to be in country to have those useless underachieving mouthbreathers look up a car in their, duh-huh kompu2r. Wait, I think I just answered my own question.

So what you rollin in SoKo. Got one of them Kia things?

AyoDaesu

Lol trust me bro Ive thought of everything I could do to get the car back if it is in my name and if I were that much of an ***hole. Allow me to correct myself. Only thing that would be in my name is the title. NC kicked everything back because they didnt recognize the vin. If I could get the car back I probably be an ***hole and do it.

I have a thread in the general chat with pictures of the Skyline and a couple cars that Ive owned since then. Right now I drive a Silvia.

Lol dont hate on Kias .. There are some cars over here pushing 900+

And yea .. NC dmvs are hella gay and ghetto. I cant get any information on my past vehicles unless I am physically in the dmv. Bastards!

themadscientist

900hp kia's, I need evidence of that! :spitout:

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”