5th ANNUAL NORTHEASTERN NISSAN END OF THE YEAR MEET!

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
itwillboost
Car: 2000 alti
2002 Frontier
1995 accord

Like the Title says this is the 5th ANNUAL NORTHEASTERN NISSAN END OF THE YEAR MEET! Let's keep this tradition going strong. The event will be sponsored this year by JDS Motoring. We will be having food, vendors and reps from companies such as Cobb, Tein, and GT Spec as well as free give aways. The last 3 year end meets have all had over 300 cars. LET'S GET IT EVEN BIGGER THAN THE PREVIOUS YEARS! Normal meet rules apply, be respectful or you will be asked to leave. This is on private property and we have permission to be there. If you use a forum not listed please spread the word.

Date: 10/14/2012

Time: 12pm - 6pm

FB Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/263965743720410/

Other Forums:
www.ka-t.org :: View topic - 5th Annual Northeastern Nissan Year End Meet
5th Annual Northeastern Nissan Year End Meet - Maxima Forums
http://www.sr20-forum.com/mid-atlantic/ ... -meet.html
5th Annual Northeastern Nissan Year End Meet
5th ANNUAL NORTHEASTERN NISSAN END OF THE YEAR MEET! - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast
5th Annual Northeastern Nissan Year End Meet - G35Driver
5th ANNUAL NORTHEASTERN NISSAN END OF THE YEAR MEET! - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum
5th Annual Northeastern Nissan Year End Meet Sponsored by JDS Motoring - MY350Z.COM Forums

DrewH
Car: 2006 Altima SE R
2012 G37X

Looking forward to it as always. Heres some pictures from last year..

4th-annual-northeast-nissan-end-of-year ... l#p6226947

DrewH
Car: 2006 Altima SE R
2012 G37X

Phil could you update the first post with the current caravan info. I know it doesn't seem like there's much interest over here but there is. I have a thread going in the Altima coupe section and I'll post some more in other sections later.

Return to “Northeast Region”