350z wheels

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
mojo22
Car: a lot of stuff

by the time i do my five lug/brake swap, there will be a set of 18" 350z wheels available to me....does anyone know, or think, that they might fit my S13 hatch? maybe if i put coilovers on?

christopher
Car: music, cars, my girl

I would check with the nissan dealer nearest to you, I suppose you could even just walk onto the show room with a tape measure and know for sure.

TheProfessional
Car: movies, music, cars

all i gotta say is those wheels sell faster than coccaine to whitney huston. seriously, where do you plan on buying them from, because theyve been going on ebay for like 1200-1500! beautiful wheel though, and i would imagine theyd fit, just not 100% positive.

mojo22
Car: a lot of stuff

well, i plan on getting them from one of the kids i do work for. he just got a new 350z and with 1000 miles on it he had a $4500 stereo system....which is a very nice install, but not for me...anyway, he is just itching for some new wheels and a turbo kit when it comes out....anyway, the wheels are already mine as soon as he gets new ones....he said i could have them......but his dad and i will probably settle on 600 or so b/c i hook them up with working on their cars like every day.

so, the short answer is, i know a guy who has some.

christopher
Car: music, cars, my girl

Tight, good luck.

I would still go and check the sizes before that.

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

mojo22 wrote:by the time i do my five lug/brake swap, there will be a set of 18" 350z wheels available to me....does anyone know, or think, that they might fit my S13 hatch? maybe if i put coilovers on?

1. No, i'd give it a 80% chance of not fitting.2. they DEFINATELY won't fit coilovers.

too high offset, too wide, wrong hub size(vibration problems), and you'd have to use spacers to make it work..NOT a good idea.-chet

Cloudedone
Car: Cars, Drifting, Auto Mechanics, Army, Chicks

are you talking about the ray's engineering wheels off the track edition 350z, or the ones off the touring model?

Either way i think chets right, i was looking at them myself in our showroom, you would have to use spacers with longer studs...

galen

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”