2011 Nissan Murano

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
mdrudge
Car: 2009 Wicked Black Rogue SL AWD Premium Leather (Gray) Moonroof PKGs and 2009 Wicked Black Rogue SL A

Czarny_Orzel
Car: 2006 Lexus GS 300 AWD & 2009 Murano LE

Really don't see a whole lot of differences.

Xadion
Car: 2012 Nissan Quest SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL

I love the changes, and honestly I want them all on my 09! lol

The changed screen/AC surround material looks more flat and has a little visor area over the screen- I still wish it looked more infinity/maxima ish but this is good.

The biggest change and the one I will try and buy and put on my Mo is those rear taillights, they follow the maxima in look and feel and IMO are WAY better than what is on the 09/10...gah I hate those giant amber plasticy panels.

The stiching on the leather door panels is nice, feel about on par with it vs the 'bunching' that is has currently.

I do not like the new dash cluster color- as the entire car has not been recolored in terms of lighting, now its red/orange with alittle blue...I perfer keeping it all red/orange or change it ALL to blue tones.

Front bumper is nice, no reason to get an aero kit now ;-) but not something I would spend $$$ on to replace what I have not like I would the taillights!

What other changes did I see...the two tone interior (door handels beige/black) is nice, gives it a more upclass look- although I pref black interior- speaking of that, they need a dark grey interior option...

Black knob fronts on center stack are nice, take it or leave it. The new grill is nice...wish hey would have smoked the chrome...again to match the headlights- a smoke grill is what, 2k from japan? but oh makes things look so much better.

Over all, very nice- I know I keep coming back to this but- the taillights really bring the Mo's look back into modern/progressive... good job nissan on getting the murano back on top...to me its always been on top. Before we bought the murano I asked my wife if she wanted a Lexus RX, she made sor gutteral noise and say "umm no, gross" and the Acuras where just way off for what your paying for...so we have our Murano :-) and love it...and I will love it more with better tail lights lol!

Return to “Murano Forum”