2 Fast 2 Furious Paintjob - 2 Tacky?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Woba

Hey guys, I've been looking at R32s (American legal/'89), and have been thinking/dreaming about buying one. I personally like the R34 look better, and if I ever did get an R32, I would also get a Bee*R R324 body kit. My question is, would it be considered tacky/lame/over-done-before to also get a "2 Fast 2 Furious" paintjob? I think it would be cool, I'm just wondering how the community reacts to that stuff, as I am new here. Also, as a side question, are the Bee*R kits really worth the extra $$? I can only find them for $5k on RHD Japan + $1k shipping. I know that Duraflex/fiberglass is looked down upon, but is the 2x cost of the Bee*R kits worth it?

BusyBadger
Car: '92 240SX, '05 350Z, '13 Juke

Tacky paint job, tacky body kit. You should plan on strapping on some Project Mu caliper covers while you're at it. Don't try to make the car into something it's not, it will draw the wrong kind of attention. The closest you should even think about making an R32 to look like an R34 is by painting it in Nissan Bayside Blue.

But it's your dime.

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Woba wrote:Hey guys, I've been looking at R32s (American legal/'89), and have been thinking/dreaming about buying one. I personally like the R34 look better, and if I ever did get an R32, I would also get a Bee*R R324 body kit. My question is, would it be considered tacky/lame/over-done-before to also get a "2 Fast 2 Furious" paintjob? I think it would be cool, I'm just wondering how the community reacts to that stuff, as I am new here. Also, as a side question, are the Bee*R kits really worth the extra $$? I can only find them for $5k on RHD Japan + $1k shipping. I know that Duraflex/fiberglass is looked down upon, but is the 2x cost of the Bee*R kits worth it?
What the hell....if a 2F2F paint job will make you happy go for it! :biggrin:

darla
Car: BMW

Hey buddy I just brought mine back no insurance will be able to find it due the vin technically not in existence cuz it was imported, when u insure it have it listed as a classic and then they put ur vin as the original Japanese vin.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”