1999 i30 egr control solenoid vacuum line routing???

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
skipper6567
Car: infiniti I30

Hi All, This is my first infiniti and I need a detailed vcume line routing picture. There are 2 solenoids side by side each have 3 ports, green and tan elect connections. I really need to see a close up picture of them and where the lines come from and go. Im also trying to figure what this vacuum actuater that seems to open and close the intake,itsnext to fuel pressure/bypass actuator? forgive me for not knowing the exact terms, the manuals are a joke. It seems that there is 0 vacuum getting to that actuator. all solenoids tested and work,Ive tested every part that the manual covers for sensors and emmisions related . I had the plenum off ,egrcomplete system cleaned, all went back together . now the car will hardly run and if switch the hoses from the fuel bypass to the other actuator,it seems better. I have no extra lines,no vacuum leaks that I can hear. The egr was clogged solid,all tubes are now clear.just cant seem to find a photo of that area with airbox out so as to see the hoses and thier routes? Sorry for the book.. but the care part site pics are ...well something to be desired.. to say the least..looks like a kid with crayons. Thanks too all, great site,very informative, and nice guys that dont answer with that know it all attitude like some other ..chevy,ford sites

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”