Hey guy's here's my little intro, I just turned 18 going to school in september to study electrical engineering. Anyways I own an 04 Jetta TDI SE and the Villager is my dad's car (technically mine after all the work I put into it lol), now he bought an X5 but is still driving the villager to work daily my mom want's to get rid of it but my dad doesn't really want to get rid of it either anyways I've had this idea in my mind for a couple years now ever since I found out the Villager has a VG30E, I wanted to slap a turbo on it and make a remote turbo kit like the z31 VG30ET has and pump the boost up to around 7-10psi just to play it safe. Anyways Ive pretty much mapped out everything in my head and have been calculating the expenses. If the project comences im going to try and keep the costs below $500. Anyways onto some pics, these are after I finished the "paint correction" lol, I used the meg's ultimate kit, came out alright, o btw car is original owner too.
As you can see it has a fair share of rust haha, most of it has been fixed and some temporarily, body is in pretty good shape just the panels, rockers are bent to f*** buy what else can you expect from dealerships
- Runs fine
- Recently did a tuneup with bosch plugs
- Needs a t-stat, attempted it but scared to snap a bolt in the block they wouldn't budge!
- Coolant Temp sensor, fans were running all the time so I took the fan relays out tstat is effed so it's ok lol
- Abs doesn't work one of the sensors are f'ed so I took out the abs fuse
- Front rotors could be replaced
Anyways I gotta go to work tomorrow in the morning so ill finish this off when I get back in the afternoon