1995 G50 Nissan President fog lamp and trims part numbers

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
gazelle_88
Car: Nissan G50 president

Hi, I'm from London UK and new to this forum.
I came across it when searching for information about a G50 Nissan president that I've recently imported from Japan.

Unfortunately the o/s/f drivers side outer reflector type trim next to the fog lamp is missing and I need to replace it.
I'm tying to find the part number so I can try my local Nissan dealer who so far has been rubbish!!

If anyone has one of these second hand please let me know :)
I'm also after a grey passanger side grab handle aswell.

I'll get round to posting some pics of my car up soon

gazelle_88

My local Nissan dealer has come back to me with a part number for the o/s fog lamp trim- 2615281U00

Unfortunately Nissan don't sell them any more :mad:

Does anyone have one of these??

Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

:welcome: to NICO!

It might be worth posting a picture of the parts you're looking for... check out the "sticky" in this forum on how to post pictures.

I may have the grab handle you need.

Heath

BCC93QT
Car: 1990 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45

Yahoo auctions Japan.
You most likely won't find the trim but have to be the light itself with trim or a pair
Probably 75-150$ for a pair. More or less depending on shipping and if you use a forwarding service

http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... s380798342

gazelle_88

Q451990 wrote::welcome: to NICO!

It might be worth posting a picture of the parts you're looking for... check out the "sticky" in this forum on how to post pictures.

I may have the grab handle you need.

Heath
The grab handle sounds good man, I need the fixing screws and the plastic screw covers also.
Do you have any pics if it?

gazelle_88

BCC93QT wrote:Yahoo auctions Japan.
You most likely won't find the trim but have to be the light itself with trim or a pair
Probably 75-150$ for a pair. More or less depending on shipping and if you use a forwarding service

http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... s380798342
Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for :biggrin:
How do I go about buying those?? I've never used yahoo auctions before...

gazelle_88

I've been trying to load a few pictures of the president but cant seem to get them working :mad:

gazelle_88

gazelle_88

Having a bit of bother getting some pics up, seems to be a bit temperamental but its seemed to start working lol

Its got 90,000km on the clock with a cloth interior, active suspension, 19" Rays victrix Kreutzer, Data systems Aero suspension controller, Izumi voltage stabiliser, stainless mandrel bent exhaust with twin pipes and an Apexi panel filter.

I need to get a set of belts for it as they have started to perish but are proving difficult to obtain, even from Nissan who have discontinued them (according to my local dealer)
I'm also after some front tension rod bushes as mine are leaking and have cracked badly.
I did try to fit some Z32 poly bushes to them but they were slightly too small so if anyone has any info on those that would be much appreciated.
Once I've sorted the bushes I'd like to get it four wheel aligned so if anyone has the correct alignment settings for one of these that would be great......are they the same settings as a Infinity Q45??

BCC93QT
Car: 1990 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45

Try the site yahoo auction japan advertises. Buyee.jp. They are a middleman service so you will need to pay them a percentage of the item you buy. The belts of the Infiniti Q45 and many other parts work with your president. If your president is a short wheel base it will have the same alignment specs as the Q45. Cant really tell if it is a SWB or LWB from that picture. I don't think the chrome rocker panels were available on the SWB.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”