05 Nissan Sentra 1.8L STARTER MOTOR replacement

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
CtrlP
Car: Nissan Sentra 1.8L 2005

I have a 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8L Automatic and the Starter Motor just went. I just bought a new Starter (http://www.rockauto.com/dbphp/x,catalog ... 16880.html). I am currently having trouble reaching it from underneath. Someone mentioned to me that I may have to remove intake manifold/system? I have the correct sockets for it but my ratchet is just a tad bit too long and I don't have enough space to turn it from underneath and I can't even see the bolts from the top (I could probably do it with a small open-closed end wrench which I am going to go out and buy tomorrow). So I need to know if I don't have to remove anything to reach the starter or if I should? I can take pics if this will help but I won't be able to get them up till tomorrow morning. I am very new to this so please bare with me.

CtrlP
Car: Nissan Sentra 1.8L 2005

47 views and not one reply eh! well I managed to get the starter off, but it turns out that was not the problem. Now I have a new problem and I will make a new post for it.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”